- The personal data Administrator collected via the website www.christ.pl is Christ Sp. z o.o., with its head office in: 32-020 Wieliczka, Czarnochowice 171, entered into the register of entrepreneurs under the national court register number (KRS): 0000121598, Tax Identification number (NIP): 6830000423, National Business Registry number (REGON): 350512418, with the share capital of: PLN 2 159 986,35, e-mail address: email@example.com hereinafter called the “Administrator” that is simultaneously a Service Provider.
- The personal data of the Recipient are processed in accordance with the Act on Personal Data Protection from August 29, 1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 as amended) and the Act on Providing Service Electronically from July 18, 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
- The Administrator shall make all necessary efforts to protect the best interest of persons that these data relate to, and it especially declares that data collected by it are:
- Processed in accordance with legal provisions,
- Collected for marked, lawful goals and not subject to further processing that would be incompliant with such goals,
- Substantially correct and adequate with respect of goals for which these data are processed and stored in the form that allows identification of persons concerned not longer than necessary to achieve the goal of processing.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION
- Personal Data of the Recipients collected by the Administrator are used for
- Contacting the Recipient (Customer)
- The Administrator processes the following personal data of the Recipients:
- Full name
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- The Administrator may process the following data characterized by a manner in which the Recipient uses services provided electronically (exploration data):
- Markings that identify ends of the telecommunication network or ICT system used by the Recipient.
- Information regarding commencement and conclusion and a scope of each use of service provided electronically.
- Information regarding services provided electronically by the Recipient.
- Providing personal data indicated in p. 2 is necessary to provide services by the Service Provider electronically within the website.
BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
- Using the website or concluding service agreements electronically via this website, which is necessary to provide personal data, is completely voluntary. A person concerned makes and independent decision whether to commence using services provided electronically by the Service Provider in accordance with Terms and Conditions.
- Following art. 23 of the Act on personal data protection from August 29, 1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883 as amended) data processing is allowable when:
- A person concerned gives consent unless the subject matter is deletion of his/her data
- It is necessary for the purpose of performance of an agreement when a person concerned is a party or when it is necessary to take actions prior to conclusion of an agreement upon request of the person concerned.
- Personal data processing by the Administrator takes place always on the basis of admissibility of processing of the same indicated in p. 2. Data processing shall be connected with performance of an agreement or a necessity to take actions prior to conclusion of an agreement upon request of the persons concerned (p. 2(b)).
RIGHT TO CONTROL, ACCESS CONTENTS OF OWN DATA AND TO CORRECT THE SAME
- The Recipient is entitled to access the contents of his/her own personal data and to correct the same.
- Each person is entitled to control processing of his/her data, which data are included in a set of data of the Administrator, and especially to request supplementation, update, correction of personal data, timely or permanent suspension of processing or removal if such data are incomplete, out-of-date, inaccurate or if they were collected in non-compliance with the Act or are redundant to achieve the goal, for which they were collected.
- To perform rights indicated in p. 1 and 2, it is possible send a proper e-mail message to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The website of the Service provider uses „cookies”. Lack of change of setting in the web browser of the Recipient automatically means consent to use the same.
- Installation of “cookies” is necessary for proper operation of services included in the website. “cookies” contain information necessary for proper operation of the website. Especially these information that require authorization.
- The website uses the following types of cookies:
- „Session” cookies are temporary files stored in the end device of the Recipient until logging out (leaving the website).
- “Permanent” cookies are stored by the end device of the Recipient for the duration determined in parameters of “cookie” files or until removal of the same by the User.
- “Analytical” cookies allow enhanced learning about the manner of interaction of the Recipient within the scope of contents of the website, better organization of its system. “Analytical” cookies collect data on manners of using the website by Recipients, type of a website from which the Recipient was directed , and number and duration of visits made by the Recipient on the website. This information do not register particular personal data of the Recipient but the serve for development of statistics regarding the use of this website.
- The user is entitled to decide, within the scope of access to „cookies”, to his/her computer through prior selection made in his/her browser. Detailed information regarding possibility and manners of handling “cookies” are available in settings of the software (web browser).
- The Administrator applies technical and organizational measures that ensure personal data processing protection adequate to threats and data categories covered by such protection, and especially it protects data against sharing them with unauthorized persons, collection of the same by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of current legal provisions and change, loss, damage or destruction of the same.
- The Service Provider shares proper technical measures that prevent personal data sent via electronic means from being obtained, modified by unauthorized persons.